A&H

What would you like to see added to site

A

AndyW

Im sure we all want to build a fantastic refereeing forum especially with whats happening on other forums. So you need to let Ross no what you think to the site and what can be made better. If you have any suggestions or any feedback please get in touch with us. !

The Referee Store
The Referee Store
If there's any more support for that ill consider adding it. Would it need locking down do that only certain users can access it or a free for all?

Ross I can see where CGGreaves is coming from however I don't think it is practical, for example you could have a a couple of different referee's in different areas with the same problem, this then creates double the threads and decreases the amount of space that other threads could be used for.

A general football chat sub-forum?

Off topic exists but this would separate them out - Off topic for general chat, and a non-refereeing football fourm to complement the Fantasy Football stream?

Ross I can see where CGGreaves is coming from however I don't think it is practical, for example you could have a a couple of different referee's in different areas with the same problem, this then creates double the threads and decreases the amount of space that other threads could be used for.

It (hopefully) wouldn't separate the wider decisions/opinions, just more to discuss certain leagues or fixtures, or opinions about teams etc. I would hope the generic problems/comments would stay on the main forum

Back