A&H

What Do You Do Saturdays And Sundays When Season Is Over?

coventryref

I was just wondering what does everyone do when the season is over On Saturdays And Sundays

I mostley do tournaments when when nothing on i generally take my mother in law to car boot sales

The Referee Store
Normally get collared by the missus to do stuff around the house.

i tend to mix pub/tournies/cricket or rugby league... failing that i will find something somewhere!!!

Cricket for my local reserve team. A few tournaments and friendlies, but don't do too much. I call it a 'season of rest' :rolleyes:

I like to get a few tournaments in and play cricket for my club side.
However this year, I am thinking of joining in on my local clubs pre-season to get myself fit as I think it would help in the long run to do it if i'm going to be going for L4 in the next few years, I may as well start how I mean to carry on..

what is a end of season ??? lol !!! my seasons roll into each other my last game is tonight on the line welsh league youth u18s and my first fitness test is june 1st lol !!! what along close season ive got !!! but my down time is couple of weeks in july before all the freindlys start im a keen mountain biker so off to the woods i go good fitness training and get loads of fun to.

By detailing, do you mean washing? My car is my office, and it's a tip at the moment. Fancy "detailing" it for me? If not, the local car wash will get 12 quid off me for a mini valet :)

My season finished last weekend. I did once upon a time play cricket for a local side but I haven't for a few years so maybe when I move I'll find a local side and start again.

After 18 months out I'm glad the season is over and I can start to shake off some of the niggles I've picked up at the end of season rush. My Saturdays and Sundays will now consist of getting everything ready for when I move to Northampton in September and if I can, maybe a spot of golf or watch my local cricket team with a few beers and a packed lunch.

Back