A&H

what course do I do

gracecoombes

Grassroots Referee
I'm yet to do my refereeing course but i would be able to book one in a couple weeks with the London FA which isn't far whatsoever and would be able to get my course done alot earlier but i would be reffing most of my games once the course is completed under Surrey FA, i understand that it's the same course i was just wondering if i would be restricted from refereeing games in Surrey if i do the London course

The Referee Store
I'm yet to do my refereeing course but i would be able to book one in a couple weeks with the London FA which isn't far whatsoever and would be able to get my course done alot earlier but i would be reffing most of my games once the course is completed under Surrey FA, i understand that it's the same course i was just wondering if i would be restricted from refereeing games in Surrey if i do the London course
Once you have done the course you can referee anywhere in England. London FA have the right to decide who to take on their courses, and may have sufficient candidates within their county, so you will need to check that. You have to referee five approved games after the course to complete your qualification as a referee, which will need liaison with one or both County FA's.

Once you have done the course you can referee anywhere in England. London FA have the right to decide who to take on their courses, and may have sufficient candidates within their county, so you will need to check that. You have to referee five approved games after the course to complete your qualification as a referee, which will need liaison with one or both County FA's.
Ok that's perfect, i think ill be able to get a place on a London Course just wondering if those 5 games will all have to be under London FA

You can only do the course in London if you fall under their catchment area, which is generally speaking 12 miles from Charing Cross.

1706653776221.png

Back