A&H

What a shocker by Lee Probert

Revolutionising football, becoming Arsenal's most successful managers and having a certain class that is unparalleled among any other manger in the Premier League.

you were :poop: to start with, only got into the game when you scored from the free kick (which was a very good one).

Your fans were terrible, talk about "sing when you're winning", and every time a Hull player got within ten miles of one of your plays you dived :)
"Same old Arsenal, always cheating"!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :p

Oh come on now - your fans were alright to start with but from the 75th to 120th minutes I couldn't hear a peep! The free kick for the goal was a blatant foul and we could have had a few clear cut penalties, most notably when that Spurs reject looked around and wrapped his arm around Giroud's neck as he was through

The Referee Store
Revolutionising football, becoming Arsenal's most successful managers and having a certain class that is unparalleled among any other manger in the Premier League.

Oh come on now - your fans were alright to start with but from the 75th to 120th minutes I couldn't hear a peep! The free kick for the goal was a blatant foul and we could have had a few clear cut penalties, most notably when that Spurs reject looked around and wrapped his arm around Giroud's neck as he was through

Hehe, I've not seen the penalty shouts again but from where I was sat, one was iffy, another looked clear cut, and I didn't see the last one :)

It was a cracking game to watch though, thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Hehe, I've not seen the penalty shouts again but from where I was sat, one was iffy, another looked clear cut, and I didn't see the last one :)

It was a cracking game to watch though, thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Oh trust me, we'd have given them on a Sunday :p Yeah it was a great game, definitely the best cup final for a long time from both my biased view and a neutral perspective

Last edited:
Lee Probert looked tired from minute 1. Maybe nerves zapped his energy or maybe after a long season its fatigue. I think he would have been in a better position to justify the penalty decisions had he been fully fit. Fitness makes refereeing so much easier!

A lot of respect for Wenger?! What the hell for?

Being part of a club with proper history?

Being part of a club that stands by its managers?

Being the longest serving Premiership manager?

Continually guiding his side to dominance over their North London rivals?

AmhJjYFCAAABhde.jpg

Back