A&H

Wanting to send a player off

@es1 and others - yep - sussed me - this isn't a 'genuine' thread - albeit he isn't going to play 90 minutes

The fella I am going to send off is @Charlie Jones - I'm ref-ing his (county sanctioned!) charity game on Saturday - I've heard it'll be £5 for the charity per caution - so - it'll be carnage :)

... I do know / have seen refs go out of their way to wind players up to get them to react - which is absolutely shocking - and I would never do this - honestly !!

The Referee Store
Ahhhh, Why didn't you say so before?.... In that case, as soon as he looks at you... Caution! If he dares to speak to you... Byeeeee byeeeee...

Ignore all of my advice on this thread! Get rid of the little troublemaker as soon as you can!!

That @Charlie Jones is a little tinker!

I am surprised some of you didn't clock on .. I have been hinting for a few days now!

as Alex said ... it is my friends 'county' 'sanctioned' charity game Saturday ... all proceeds to St Francis Hospice ... great day that @Alex71 has very kindly offered is services for on the day!

haha @DB I can picture it now ... 'have a good game ref' ... 'what was that?! what's your name mate, I'm not taking that, even on a charity game'

@es1 and others - yep - sussed me - this isn't a 'genuine' thread - albeit he isn't going to play 90 minutes

The fella I am going to send off is @Charlie Jones - I'm ref-ing his (county sanctioned!) charity game on Saturday - I've heard it'll be £5 for the charity per caution - so - it'll be carnage :)

... I do know / have seen refs go out of their way to wind players up to get them to react - which is absolutely shocking - and I would never do this - honestly !!
hahaha you should have said earlier.... he's got to go ref !

Dismiss prior to kick off.... Or just torch his car before the game!!*

* Don't torch his car. Just key it!

oh Christ ... there he goes, off torching peoples cars again ... lets wait for the anti-joke police ... they'll shut this thread down when they read through it ... getting more and more angry! almost aT boiling point, ready to read Alex and myself the riot act ... then boom! A JOKE?! AAAHHHHHHH
and torching cars ...

AAAHHHH!!!

Reactions: DB
I'm quite upset they didn't come on before the admission was released... I'd have been sat here in stitches!

:confused:
OK fellas - thanks for feedback ... I am going to walk him asap

... 1st throw-in he takes from the wrong (in my eyes) place - I'll caution him
... Hopefully he'll react and it'll be an easy 2nd yellow

If he's not taking the throw-ins I'll do the same for a free-kick he takes ... that's it - light bulb moment - I'm a genius - I give him a cheap free-kick to start the process to get him sent off ... I could do this in the first few minutes :) :)

I'm hoping that you are joking! You know that you would have to caution every player from then after that does this too!! You are walking into a possible nightmare and should expect to be reported because by the sounds of it, it is deserved! :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's going to be a rapid rise in arson offences in the coming weeks, I can see it now!!

Why not just stop the problem at source and send @DB round to torch his car the night before the game. You can't send him off if he isn't there.

Alternatively, you could send him off for being a West Ham fan...

Back