A&H

Unbelievable!

I don't know to be honest! All three officials, coaches, managers, players, Chairman and Anthony Taylor were happy for me to do it, so I'm happy with it!

I'm happy with the fee;):p

The Referee Store
Wow been close to doing it at guiseley but a ex FL referee was also in attendance :(
(might of passed you when Guiseley came to you guys!)

you enjoyed it i guess?

Was the most enjoyable game I've done! Even if I did have a load of fans behind me, taking the mick, I smiled at them, some of them were actually quite funny :oops:;)

Cheers. Still can't believe my luck!

I don't know to be honest! All three officials, coaches, managers, players, Chairman and Anthony Taylor were happy for me to do it, so I'm happy with it!

I'm happy with the fee;):p

Well done! Agree with @haywain about the open age thing, but if you did a good job no one can have any complaints!! What was the fee out of interest?

Whilst I'm pleased for you that you got this opportunity, all three officials should have known better. Let's just say that it's good job for them that nothing untoward happened.

Well done! Agree with @haywain about the open age thing, but if you did a good job no one can have any complaints!! What was the fee out of interest?
Players were more than happy - they said we wished we could've had 2 of you cos' you were better than the other liner!

The fee was £35 (which is full fee for assistant ref at that level)

Great story, I'm really pleased for you but also really jealous:p
I hope the fa don't make a big deal about the age thing but I'm sure that they won't. Who won by the way cause North Ferriby are my other local team?

What level of referee and assistants do they have at that level?

£35 seems a tiny amount for the amount of commitment it takes to get to and stay at that level.

That's true. The ref was 2B, the liner's were level 3.

That league is actually the highest league (joint with Conference South) before 4th officials are introduced

DCaEtmiE4hVKgaF7LkgA.png

Looking good mate, as far as I've read you did a great job. An experience you'll remember forever that's for sure :)

Buzzer flags?

I would have thought the hardest thing logistically would have been to find boots that fit!

Buzzer flags?

I would have thought the hardest thing logistically would have been to find boots that fit!
They were a size too big, but I tied them as tight as I could and did fine:rolleyes::p

DCaEtmiE4hVKgaF7LkgA.png

Looking good mate, as far as I've read you did a great job. An experience you'll remember forever that's for sure :)
Definitely, one I will never forget!! Received emails off the ref and Anthony Taylor since, and both said I did a great job, from themselves and comments made to them. :D

He was at Wembley the day after, so no way was he gunna do anything!

Back