A&H

ummm ref, yellow card mate...

Personally have never put a card through in my life. I'm paid £35 to ref the game. Not paid anything extra for admin so why should I do more work for the same money as a ref that never gives a card :rolleyes:

You may have something here @HertsFinest maybe we should get an admin fee for each caution say a £1 a piece, yes there may be 22 cautions a game but they would soon learn. The new laws also work in our favour in terms of issuing cards before the game has started. "Fella you seem to be sporting some sort of top knot hairstyle, what were you thinking? Name please......"

The Referee Store
You may have something here @HertsFinest maybe we should get an admin fee for each caution say a £1 a piece, yes there may be 22 cautions a game but they would soon learn. The new laws also work in our favour in terms of issuing cards before the game has started. "Fella you seem to be sporting some sort of top knot hairstyle, what were you thinking? Name please......"

I'm thinking about accepting contactless payments ... I rake it in ... players will often go for the £5 cash option rather than a £10 caution processed through Whole Game ...

Back