A&H

Trump is President!

lincs22

Supply League Observer
Staff member
Observer/Tutor
Given the president elect, should we may as well all just cancel the rest of the season and hide under the duvet?

Brexit, Trump - what next disaster is to befall us?

Ed Balls winning strictly?
Mike Dean not to give controversial penalties?

Its all guess. The weird, more outlandish the better....

The Referee Store
keep-calm-for-the-end-is-nigh-2.png

Trump is literally the greatest thing to happen - Clinton would have spelled world disaster

A bloke from Coral on TalkSport this morning said if this time last year you put £5 on Leicester to win the Premier League, Britain to vote out on Brexit and Trump to become president, you'd now be due a cool £8 million.

Eight Million Pounds. Wow.

A racist, homophobic, mysogynistic bigot?

Yeah, a real winner.

a successful businessman? straight talking guy?

he isn't a racist ... he just believes that Americans should have more rights in America than immigrants do ...

As a referee I tend to have issues with "straight talking guys!"
With his family background (German father / Scottish mother) Trump is actually the son of immigrants himself. So what you're saying is that he isn't a racist, he's just pulling the ladder up after himself!

he isn't a racist ... he just believes that Americans should have more rights in America than immigrants do ...

ah, we should make him president then with those two admirable qualities!

I'm constantly baffled by the number of right wing/borderline racist politicians with strong anti-immigration platforms that seem to end up marrying immigrants...

I'm constantly baffled by the number of right wing/borderline racist politicians with strong anti-immigration platforms that seem to end up marrying immigrants...
Same as in life -

one rule for one, one rule for another. OR
Do as I say, not as I do.

He is a racist......

As early as 1973 he was in court for screening prospective tenants for his housing projects by race.......
In 1989 he paid thousands of dollars taking out full page adverts supporting the arrest of black and latino teenagers in Central Park...teenagers who were later exonerated completely of any wrong doing.......when the young men were compensated for their wrongful arrest and imprisonment, Trump denounced the payments and further smeared the men by making unfounded comments about their past.

1991.....claims in book by one of his former managers talking about how Trump "hated blacks counting my money" and "laziness is a trait in blacks"....not only did Trump not deny it at the time but later said the claims were "probably true"....

I could go on.....the judge that he denounced for being "mexican" and therefore not fit to hear a case against him.....who was actually born and bred in the USA.......?

And finally....officially endorsed by the KKK.......the Ku Klux Klan seal of approval.

How delighted Obama must be to have to welcome him into his home and hand over the keys to the most powerful nation on earth to such a pleasent, well adjusted and experienced man.

just out of curiosity ...

how many of you that think Trump is BAD... voted to leave the EU?

Can't help but feel that Trump somewhat shot himself in the foot.

He spent the 24 hours before the vote complaining about polling stations and has spent months saying the vote is rigged, and then he won.

Strange that the last two Republican Presidents have both lost the popular vote (Bush Jnr and Drumpf) and DT was bleating about a corrupt voting system that he wouldn't accept the result if he lost!!! What a c.o.c.k!

I think that Brexit and Trump are symptoms of deeper issues in politics at the moment, and this may be compounded next year as there are 13 (?) elections across EU countries.

I voted the leave the EU, but I wouldn't dream of voting for UKIP, and I wouldn't have voted for Trump if I lived in the US, though I'm not sure Clinton would have been much better.

However, he's won and deserves a fair crack at the job before we start decrying him as the worst thing to happen to the world.

He isnt one of the normal career politicians, and as such may be able to come in with fresh ideas, a rogue monkey, so to speak. (purplecowideas.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/the-tale-of-the-rogue-monkey/)

Back