A&H

Touch Lok Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Novell

Level 7 Referee
Hi there,

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago I lost the cap off the top of one of my Touchline Flags and it seems near impossible to get this replacement given A&H are no longer trading.

Does anyone happen to have any spares, willing to pay? I've copied the image below.

thanks,

Rich

1668639463280.png

The Referee Store
Unfortunately you have no chance, lots of people looking, none available. A&H owned Touchline, so with them gone there is no one making them unless they sell the brand.

Had exactly this problem, when CAR returned my flag, used a golf shoe stud, plastic thread not with a metal thread. Drill/cut out small circle. Perfect to ram on the end. Even spray painted it black. LOL. Can’t find Touchline replacement caps anywhere.

Surprises me that no one is 3D printing these. There are loads of companies that will 3D print any file you send to them for very little cost, I just wish I knew how to do the initial design as it would be a tidy little side business!

Surprises me that no one is 3D printing these. There are loads of companies that will 3D print any file you send to them for very little cost, I just wish I knew how to do the initial design as it would be a tidy little side business!
Could you send them a touch lok and ask to replicate?
Obvious problem is if the design is patented, they won't touch it.

Had exactly this problem, when CAR returned my flag, used a golf shoe stud, plastic thread not with a metal thread. Drill/cut out small circle. Perfect to ram on the end. Even spray painted it black. LOL. Can’t find Touchline replacement caps anywhere.
Hi i have some of the twist loks £10 a pair .......interested ?.

We don’t need 3 consecutive posts in the same topic effectively saying the same thing, especially on a dead thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back