A&H

The Forum Is Growing.....

The Referee Store
You think your words can hurt me. They cannot.

For I am a referee, and even go out of my way to get up at ungodly hours and travel all over Hertfordshire to be called names that even the missus wouldn't dare to call me :D

For I am a referee, and even go out of my way to get up at ungodly hours and travel all over Hertfordshire to be called names that even the missus wouldn't dare to call me :D

Not....dun dun dun... Luton Town Fan?!?! :eek:

Don't listen to them Herts.

Think of all the productivity and sense they would achieve on here if it wasn't for us :p:cool:

I should add that none of you *******s started a 'what's happened to HertsFinest' thread :cry::hmmm: when I went on my 6 month sabbatical :oops::D
Was hoping you weren't coming back :p

because we knew you'd be back!
No no, it's because we literally couldn't have cared any less... ;)

Not....dun dun dun... Luton Town Fan?!?! :eek:
Erm, @Ross, permission to ban a member of staff for using Offensive, Insulting AND Abusive language??

Not 3 weeks since the above post and another 38 members have joined the forum. Top banana!! :)
Forums are dead and social media is the future after a conversation I had with the admin from another forum.

Speak for yourself pal! :)

Back