A&H

The Forum Is Growing.....

The Referee Store
I've also noticed that there's now over 70,000 posts. Well done us! And of course another massive thanks to Ross and the mod staff for a brilliant forum.

Not a chance they were from you! You're about as informative as a blank sheet of paper :p

Is that not the very definition of true advice? You make of it what you will; it's up to you?

Or if you want Zen

Says everything, while saying nothing and is hauntingly complete in its emptiness...

Need more :drink:

Id still love to know what happened to Haywain!! You can't help but think the worst when someone so active just stops'. Had some great ding dongs with him, even more than Padders!!

Last edited:
Id still love to know what happened to Haywain!! You can help but think the worst when someone so active just stops'. Had some great ding dongs with him, even more than Padders!!

Me and Regal had this exact discussion. No one more up for a row than Mr Haywain :rolleyes:

I should add that none of you *******s started a 'what's happened to HertsFinest' thread :cry::hmmm: when I went on my 6 month sabbatical :oops::D

Back