A&H

Temporary Dismissal

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
HAVE looked this up, but can't find the definitive answer in LOTG.

If a player receives a TD yellow card after FT whistle but before KFPM have started, can they participate in the shoot out?

LOTG says that cautions and unfinished TD periods are NOT carried forward to penalties, but cautions (and TDs?) as well as red cards can be issued 'during' KFPM.

So the answer to my question is.....?

Thanks all

The Referee Store
HAVE looked this up, but can't find the definitive answer in LOTG.

If a player receives a TD yellow card after FT whistle but before KFPM have started, can they participate in the shoot out?

LOTG says that cautions and unfinished TD periods are NOT carried forward to penalties, but cautions (and TDs?) as well as red cards can be issued 'during' KFPM.

So the answer to my question is.....?

Thanks all
No. Any caution for dissent post full. Time would not carry a TD.
A player cannot be TD from KFTPM so you would report this as C2 - dissent.
Any cautions for dissent during KFTPM also do not carry a TD but are reported as dissent no sin bin too

No. Any caution for dissent post full. Time would not carry a TD.
A player cannot be TD from KFTPM so you would report this as C2 - dissent.
Any cautions for dissent during KFTPM also do not carry a TD but are reported as dissent no sin bin too
Thanks James, that makes sense.

Had a KFPM on Sunday and a player said something, very mild, not worthy of a caution/TD, after the FT whistle to the referee (I was AR)

So it set me wondering what would be the correct course of action, IF she had been more vociferous.

Back