A&H

Spanish referee greets you all

Claro, me parece una oportunidad muy interesante, sería fenomenal aprender de alguien con su nivel de experiencia!

Hola!

Yo vivo en España, en mi categoría, la segunda de más nivel arbitramos cada 15 días, es decir, dos partidos al mes. El resto del tiempo entrenamos, preparamos el partido pero también tengo mucho tiempo libre si algún compañero de otros sitios quiere hacer una visita.

Hablamos!
------------------------------------------------
Hello!

I live in Spain, in my category, the second highest level arbitrated every 15 days, that is, two matches a month. The rest of the time we train, we prepare the game but also I have a lot of free time if some fellow from other places wants to make a visit.

We speak later!

The Referee Store
Hi everyone,
How are you doing in the summer? I'd like to share with you that the lists with the Spanish Referees Standings were announced in June and I have been promoted to La Liga!!! Next season I will whistle in the Spanish First Division!! I'd like to go on chatting and sharing experiences with you and practise my English this way. I can also practise English by email, if anyone is interested in helping me. Thanks everyone!

That's a great achievement - congratulations Alberola!
Please let us know which matches you are appointed to in La Liga so we can see you on TV.
Will you be doing only 2 matches per month? Or switch between La Liga matches and La Liga 2?

That's a great achievement - congratulations Alberola!
Please let us know which matches you are appointed to in La Liga so we can see you on TV.
Will you be doing only 2 matches per month? Or switch between La Liga matches and La Liga 2?

Hi Friend!

Thanks for you congratulations.
Yes, I will referee two matches a month in the league, I only do league matches. Not in league 2.

where do you referee?

A hug.

I live in Melbourne, Australia.
I'm in my second year refereeing, mostly youth matches and a few senior matches as AR.
After playing for years at school and university I only came back to the game when my son started playing. But I've really enjoyed refereeing so hope to continue for many more years.

I'm interested to know what your match day routine is? When do you meet the ARs? When do you talk to the teams? What do you say? etc.
And tell us a little about your refereeing career.
Thanks and good luck,
Marcus

Back