A&H

Semi-Final

The Referee Store
Congrats.

And to help you prepare - it's ALL your fault, you missed it, you were in the wrong place, how can you see that, youve cost us, and if it want for you we'd have been in the final - thanks!

No surprises tomorrow now!! And if it all goes wrong ..... well, youre not doing the final (are you?)

Congrats.

And to help you prepare - it's ALL your fault, you missed it, you were in the wrong place, how can you see that, youve cost us, and if it want for you we'd have been in the final - thanks!

No surprises tomorrow now!! And if it all goes wrong ..... well, youre not doing the final (are you?)
Thanks for the prep ;)
and no I am lining the final the for the age group above though. Hope it goes alright I'm sure it will only U13 :p

Congrats.

Yeah, no worries there, that was me yesterday. To paraphrase "We should have scored more than 10 but wasted so many chances because you were here, the grass was green, the ball was round and the sun shone. We won still but that's the only thing you didn't have anything to do with. That advantage you played for them allowed them to score their goal. Proof you were on their side!"

Back