A&H

Season high in first game.

matty639

Level 5 Referee
Had my first friendly last night and it's fair to say that I'd have to go some way to top last night where I got to run the line in a game between Haverfordwest County v Cardiff City XI. I know it was their development squad but they had three first team squad players starting, including the skipper for night, Etein Velinkonja, who cost them £2m last season and couldn't say heads or tails in English at the start so gave the home said the choice at the toss lol.

Was quite something watching some of these young lads stroking the ball around so easily and it was clear divide between the two sides from the very beginning. One player who really stood out was Kadeem Harris, another first team squad player. I will keep a look out for him this season as he was unbelievably quick and strong with an excellent shot on him.

As a level 6 (or 3b in the weird new Welsh FA system) just beginning his fourth season I was chuffed to be asked to do that game. Hopefully the rest of the season will be as good. Match report is here if anyone is interested, it is very brief.

http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/sport/10567617.Cardiff_City_pros_too_hot_for_Bluebirds/

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
Back