A&H

RefLive

DB

Referee, Observer, Mentor, Player
Level 5 Referee
@Ross firstly thank you for my upgraded organiser, I only opened it yesterday (not long got back from the Middle East)

I see you are advertising RefLive. Have you used it? Is it any good? I've used two apps already which have been rubbish. This one any better?

The Referee Store
I've used a few and found this one to be the best. Part of the reason I chose to advertise it. It does require a paid subscription to enable you to enter players names etc but it's only $40 for the year.

Reactions: DB
ive just been on their website and read through the spiel.... and apparently the inspiration for it came from the founder having watched an action packed game, and seeing the ref spend a lot of time recording match details ... hang on i'll copy/paste it in so as not to misquote,
The referee was spending so much time recording match events on his notepad that it became increasingly frustrating as the extended stoppages began to impact the flow of the game. This in when he thought “there must be a better way!”. Drawing on his experience as a former referee, player, coach and administrator, Simon was able to clearly define the problem and begin working towards a solution.

i thought that we were meant to use breaks in play like that strategically at times to aid match control, and sometimes making the whole process a little longer is not a bad thing

sorry that doesnt answer your question, as it may be a great product, but thought it worthy of observation that was all

There is no app that can replace a notebook! I've tried lots! the problem comes when you have wet hands! smart watches struggle with this

does anybody know how much this watch costs
The prices of watches vary. Apple watches are around the 400 mark. Android watches vary significantly, as does the software so you'd habe to double check watch capabilities. i.e. loadable apps but at a guess would still set you back a couple of hundred.
Also depends what phone you have as to which watch you can get too.

Back