A&H

Referee Career....

The Referee Store
Graeme, I just want to say what a fantastic site. I use it all the time now. Keep up the good work.

Sorry Darren, there is going to be another night wait, I seem to have broken the login functionality.

Graeme

could you not put that in the notes section Phillip?

I do that. Would just be interesting to have a section to put the codes in so you could compare all games and have a little chart stating how many cards you have given and why you have given them so you could analyse them.

You get that in RefStat, and it can be very interesting.

If you do put something like this is, could you please leave the codes as user-editable? Our codes are different!

Hi guys, sorry I've not updated in a wee while. I've got a lot of feedback over the last few months. I tried to get the app working with Internet Explorer but the way I had written it it just wasn't working well for me. I am currently in the process of re-writing the application (don't worry all your data will be maintained) to incorporate the many features that have been requested and the app will have a greater focus on development rather than admin (though all the admin stuff will still be there including better cautions/send off support). We will therefore run with the current app to the end of this season. Ready for the start of next season will be Referee Career 2.0.

Thanks for all the support.

Back