A&H

Referee Career....

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
If youre anything like me (unorganised) then i think ive got the thing for you......

http://refereecareer.com

Its a very handy online tool, that lets you keep track of all of your matches and finances.

Its still having bits added to it, and the creator is always open to suggestions on how to improve things, so why not sign up and get using it right now!!

Ive had a small play with it, and all i can say is wow!!

Its optimised to work on a smartphone, and is easy to use so id recommend it fully

If youre on twitter get following @refereecareer

Enjoy!

The Referee Store
Hi all,

Thanks for the plug, Ross. My name is Graeme and I am creating Referee Career. As Ross said, I am open to suggestions as to how people want me to improve the application. Please get in touch either by visiting the site, twitter (@RefereeCareer) or through this forum.

All the best folks.

Graeme

Hi,

I'm just adding my fixtures now. Looks great. I've sent a few ideas via your site feedback form. Hope you got them ok.

Just noticed why.
Using someone else's IPAD and it defaulted to there email address - sorry.
My ideas were as follows:
1. My assesor likes to use a form when I let him know of new fixtures. Is there anyway I could send you the form and when I input a new fixture it creates a new form with allnthe relevant info on it and if required I could click SEND and it would send it to my assesor direct from your site.

2. Can we create CLOSED dates on the site so we don't accidentally put a date in on a closed date

Hi Dave,

Someone will get a couple of odd emails ;-)

To answer your points:

1. I am afraid that could be a little tricky, don't get me wrong, it could be done but may take me quite a bit of time to get it implemented. The best thing I can suggest at the moment is that if you want to send me the form I could replicate the required details in the email but that may not suffice for your assessor. Out of interest, just in case it may be quite simple, what format is the form in?

2. I can do this, yes. I will add it to the list of features. Shouldn't be too difficult that one so should have it quite soon.

Hope that helps

Graeme

Just been and entered recent fixtures - very impressed with it.

Also, incredibly quick response to my feedback - good work Graeme!!!!

Hi,
I've emailed you form. Hope this helps. Even if you work on it over the summer period. I can't see me having another assessment this season.

Hi Dave,

Got the form thanks. I will see what I can do with it. One of my long term goals is to get referees and assessors both using the app so assessments can be arranged and assessment reports provided via the application thus allowing associations to quickly compile reports on how there referee's are performing....perhaps a pipe dream but you never know.

Graeme

KENT FA is introducing The Whole Game System starting next year. Online admin stuff and it sounds like like it could be like MOAS for grassroots refs and clubs

Another small thing.
On fixtures page is it poss to have sub pages, I.e
future games
Completed games

And also to list them in date order I.e have next fixture at the top instead of bottom

The Whole Game System looks interesting but very focussed on admin. The admin side of things, which I am setting up at the moment is just one aspect of what I want this app to develop in to. Monitoring your progress, setting goals and targets, training, mentoring is where I really want to go but the admin side is the first and necessary step. :)

Graeme

Another small thing.
On fixtures page is it poss to have sub pages, I.e
future games
Completed games

And also to list them in date order I.e have next fixture at the top instead of bottom

Hmm, they should be in date order...I'll need to look at that. Good idea about splitting it in to pages.

Aaahhhh
Idea after idea tonight
On completeing a fixture how about a section for number of RC YC and misconduct reports

Aaahhhh
Idea after idea tonight
On completeing a fixture how about a section for number of RC YC and misconduct reports

Currently working on discipline report. Hopefully have something up before midnight - if not it will be tomorrow before its done - but it'll come :)

Another idea -going to bed after this I promise - mind in overdrive
On fixtures page is it poss to have symbols to show what official you are - just quick look
Ref: whistle
Asst: flag
4th: sub board

LMAO...poor Graeme!

Just tried to log in to it again and I think we've broken it!

Getting the 'Web Page Unavailable' error on both Firefox and my phone. :(

LMAO...poor Graeme!

Just tried to log in to it again and I think we've broken it!

Getting the 'Web Page Unavailable' error on both Firefox and my phone. :(

Sorry that was my fault. Obviously didn't restart it properly when putting in some bug fixes. Should be running again now ok.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Graeme

Back