A&H

Important Refchat shop now open!!!

The Referee Store
Simply posting here for the notifications :) Think I'll have a browse too and who knows... I may end up ordering some clobber

Still in Oz. Getting bloody ridiculous now. Got Hary chasing it his end.

Oops, that reminds me. Forgot to say thanks to @Ross for the very quickly delivered card wallet. Havent used it as yet, but it is looking lovely in my "man draw" and driving the Missus mad that I bought it and havent used it yet. Going to long this one out. For the entertainment value aswell, thanks :D

Oops, that reminds me. Forgot to say thanks to @Ross for the very quickly delivered card wallet. Havent used it as yet, but it is looking lovely in my "man draw" and driving the Missus mad that I bought it and havent used it yet. Going to long this one out. For the entertainment value aswell, thanks :D
:D
Where to start here.....
"Man draw" - can you tell us what this is? What exactly do you keep in a man drawer? Second thoughts, perhaps I don't want to know.
Secondly, driving your missus mad comment - lol you good lady keeps track of you using things you buy? Such as a refereeing wallet? Anything else she keeps track of?
Mrs Hertsfinest said:
"There's that cheese in the fridge herts that you bought yesterday, come on get it used!"
That sort of thing?
*and relax* :D

Where to start here.....
"Man draw" - can you tell us what this is? What exactly do you keep in a man drawer? Second thoughts, perhaps I don't want to know.
Secondly, driving your missus mad comment - lol you good lady keeps track of you using things you buy? Such as a refereeing wallet? Anything else she keeps track of?

That sort of thing?
*and relax* :D

You DONT have a man draw!?!?!?!?

And she knows because I excitedly said "ooooh that's my Ross package" when it came and I have about 28 ref wallets already :p

I hate michael macintire. So much so I am pondering on whether to issue you a life ban for making me watch it, just to get the reference....

I can tell you're not a fan simply by your refusal to give McIntyre capital letters.
I had you down as a Jo Brand type of guy... :)

Why you cheeky... :D

Back on topic now please. Mainly because your taste in comedians I might like is shocking.

Where is that ban button again :p

You DONT have a man draw!?!?!?!?

And she knows because I excitedly said "ooooh that's my Ross package" when it came and I have about 28 ref wallets already :p
you can never have enough ref gear, and when you dont need pay pal on here i will have more gear

Power tank pens now back in stock. Oh and card skins are now only £4. Bargain really!

Back