A&H

Prawn Sandwich brigade!

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
As i'd said I had the pleasure of a trip to Old Trafford on Tuesday night, arrived at the ground at 4.45 and was amazed to see how many fans were already milling about around the Club shop end, taking photos etc. I was gobsmacked too by this new split scarf thing!! Unreal... Well, we go in the private entrance and get searched and all that and in we go, We get the absolute best seats in the house right in the corner with an open uninterrupted glass view of the iconic ground. Canopies, wine, more wine, beer, 'free' gift, 3 course meal, the works, waited on hand and foot, a few other Evertonians there but all good banter. Talking to Alan Gowling ex Man Utd player from early 70s, he has a record that will never be beaten??? Any Ideas??

Comfy padded chair in the corner of the east stand (I think). Football on show was average at best but it was a pleasure to see Phil Jags get a goal and MOM performance, most of the incidents happened at the far end apart from the Moralas? incident which absolutely riled 65,000 fans and me TBH!! I tried explaining that it wasn't a 'Law' as such to pass back to a keeper after an injury only a gentleman agreement... Cost Ashley Young a card and an injury TBF!! Ref couldn't pull him back to the bounce up, what do you do!!! PLAY ON!!! Back in the free bar after, left around 11.00,

Got another cracking picture for later.. anyway Ticket £235, Hotel £115, Taxis £75, you can buy a season ticket at Bramall Lane for less than that!!! IMG_4789.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4770.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 6
The Referee Store
well, google searching has led me to see he was bolton's first dip into the transfer market over £100,000. or is it something a little more significant than that ? nice view by the way !

Back