A&H

pay for promotion

From KCFA RDO:

All application forms as from the 2013/2014 Promotion Scheme must now be accompanied with a £25.00 administration fee. This is a non-refundable fee, but if you are successful at completing the promotion scheme, then this will be used to pay for your registration for the following season. In addition, you shall receive an up to date copy of The Laws of the Game.

The Referee Store
Seeems a fairly harsh move to have to pay for promotion, never happened in my area. Then again, we dont even have to fill in an application form...

I'm level 7 and in my first season, but due to weather conditions we have only completed about a quarter of the fixtures, so there's still loaaadds of matches still to be played. I was planning to just use this year for experience but I was wondering when would be a good time to go for promotion?

I'm level 7 and in my first season, but due to weather conditions we have only completed about a quarter of the fixtures, so there's still loaaadds of matches still to be played. I was planning to just use this year for experience but I was wondering when would be a good time to go for promotion?
I was like you last season and up here we can only apply for promotion after the 1st season. Our promotion season runs march to march but i recommend speaking to your RDO at county to clarify. I see no problem with applying for promotion no matter what level you are as it means you get assessed and learn were you are going wrong.

Back