A&H

Nearly the end of 16/17

NERef

Level 4 Referee
Morning all,

Just thinking about what games I have left and realised it's almost over for another season!

I've a nice mix to finish on:

A top 6 game on the 12th April for my last middle.
4th man in a County Cup Final on Good Friday.
Line on the 22nd in a basement battle which could relegate one team.

Good that I've got a mix of roles coming up to end the season.

Is everyone else's end in sight and what have you got to finish on?

The Referee Store
End very much in sight. Always miss it in the off season but will only be a couple of months this year.

Couple of Supply League lines (including today), Assistant on a FAWPL final at Brackley Town on the 23rd. And two Step 6 middles ... the one on the 29th, last day of the season, between a team in a 3 way shootout for the title / promotion and a team that is dead last in the Respect table. Should be fun!

Morning all,

Just thinking about what games I have left and realised it's almost over for another season!

I've a nice mix to finish on:

A top 6 game on the 12th April for my last middle.
4th man in a County Cup Final on Good Friday.
Line on the 22nd in a basement battle which could relegate one team.

Good that I've got a mix of roles coming up to end the season.

Is everyone else's end in sight and what have you got to finish on?
Someone in DCFA thought a sup cup would be a good idea so I'm still going until mid may :)

2 left for me - work and a holiday to cornwall for my wifes 30th have reduced my end of season availability.

Final on supply league lower divisions - assistant.
Final u21 league - referee.

Cutting my season short to get in a recovery on these shin splints! and give myself a longer 'pre season' to get back into shape for promotion season.

had my county cup final line yesterday and district cup final in the middle Thursday evening

Got a middle for my Saturday league this weekend, and then a line for one of their senior division games the week after. Should hopefully have a Sunday game on the 23rd as well.

Am hawking myself around to everyone as I need to hit 20 before the end of September for promotion purposes, and want to get as many as possible in before the end of the season.

Ryman U 18 line this coming Weds and another next week,also just picked up a line on a WSL development league (Reserves in old money!) for Sunday.

Still plenty of emails asking for officials in my neck of the woods.

Last contrib today. Looking forward to it. Picked up a middle in the league below supply on Wednesday to help out those who helped me get to 4. "Giving back to the community" its called haha.

,2 middles on Saturday followed by a line in Div 2 KO cup, then on the 14th Youth County Cup finals day and a tournamnet booked in on the 20th of May. Turned down a middle for this Thursday and was appointed a game on a closed date on Sunday which I am not doing. Bad weather means clubs are playing all the time around here still.

,2 middles on Saturday followed by a line in Div 2 KO cup, then on the 14th Youth County Cup finals day and a tournamnet booked in on the 20th of May. Turned down a middle for this Thursday and was appointed a game on a closed date on Sunday which I am not doing. Bad weather means clubs are playing all the time around here still.

Been lucky with the weather up here this year meaning season will finish in April as planned!

Back