A&H

My First Season

Mr Mo

Level 5 Referee
This has been my first season as a referee after hanging up my playing boots & gloves.

I have to firstly say i have loved every second of it. And i think i have had a rather successful one as well. i was very honored be an assistant in a county final, be given the middle for a league cup final, as well as being involved in 6 youth cup finals as 4th, assistant and middle.

I have done 54 games:
  • 41 middles
  • 12 lines
  • 1 4th
My season has finished now and i'm looking forward to getting started again.

The Referee Store
This has been my first season as a referee after hanging up my playing boots & gloves.

I have to firstly say i have loved every second of it. And i think i have had a rather successful one as well. i was very honored be an assistant in a county final, be given the middle for a league cup final, as well as being involved in 6 youth cup finals as 4th, assistant and middle.

I have done 54 games:
  • 41 middles
  • 12 lines
  • 1 4th
My season has finished now and i'm looking forward to getting started again.

Congrats Mr Mo! Glad you've enjoyed it. 54 games is fantastic experience, and evidently you are enjoying and doing well. Have you thought of going for promotion?

Congrats Mr Mo! Glad you've enjoyed it. 54 games is fantastic experience, and evidently you are enjoying and doing well. Have you thought of going for promotion?
I have been asked to yes. i have had two "observations" both above standard expected so on track. :)

Back