A&H

My attempt at a Blog!

The Referee Store
Joshua, seems short and sweet! Couldn't help look at your picture, and I seem to notice a bulge in your sock. Do you wear shin pads (or shin-guards) when you referee? If so, why?

Joshua, seems short and sweet! Couldn't help look at your picture, and I seem to notice a bulge in your sock. Do you wear shin pads (or shin-guards) when you referee? If so, why?
Yes i do, don't know why but i do.

I'll see you at next years Ibercup hopefully as I've already been invited to go, I look forward to seeing lots of photo's of you causing chaos!:p . As for shin pads, I think it's a good idea to wear them as the last thing you want is to get caught in a tackle and come off with a tib/fib fracture with the Ibercup coming up! Enjoy meeting the likes of Peter Fröjdfeldt :) (I think he's there, saw something about him being there anyway)

I'll see you at next years Ibercup hopefully as I've already been invited to go, I look forward to seeing lots of photo's of you causing chaos!:p . As for shin pads, I think it's a good idea to wear them as the last thing you want is to get caught in a tackle and come off with a tib/fib fracture with the Ibercup coming up! Enjoy meeting the likes of Peter Fröjdfeldt :) (I think he's there, saw something about him being there anyway)
Might have to miss it next year as its GCSE year for me :( Should have lots of pics of me causing Chaos :p. Yes Peter is going and looking forward to meeting him!

Yes i do, don't know why but i do.
Joshua, I would lose the shinpads for next season if I were you. It only needs one player to notice it and take the mickey for you to lose all credibility in a game. It's not a necessary part of your equipment and you should never be in a situation where you will need them. In fact don't even take them to the Iber Cup.

Joshua, I would lose the shinpads for next season if I were you. It only needs one player to notice it and take the mickey for you to lose all credibility in a game. It's not a necessary part of your equipment and you should never be in a situation where you will need them. In fact don't even take them to the Iber Cup.
Ok Brian Will do :) was thinking about losing them anyway as they are not the most comfortable things to wear.

Might have to miss it next year as its GCSE year for me :( Should have lots of pics of me causing Chaos :p. Yes Peter is going and looking forward to meeting him!
You'll have finished your GCSE's by then I'd imagine, either way if you go next year I'll see you there hopefully, always nice to put a face to a name :)

I Dont Even know I just started and it just became habit. One I am going to get out of!

Back