A&H

Most red cards in a game?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Can anyone out there beat this? I've had 9 red cards in a single game. Mass brawl, 8 players involved, all throwing punches, then the keeper decided to do the 80 yard run, and say his piece. All 9 straight red, game then abandoned. Anyone else got any horror stories?

The Referee Store
I had 9 yellows and 2 (separate) reds at Bolehall Swifts v Walsall Wood earlier this season - it wasn't until I read the programme on the Sunday morning that I found out half the Walsall team had defected from Bolehall in the close season!

That's pretty good going Mitch! Good to see you over here
How's life on the MFA?

Really enjoying life at level 4, thanks. The football was excellent on Saturday, Loughboro Uni didn't have it all their own way at all, and 1-0 didn't do Bridgnorth justice.

Good to hear. Let me know some of your fixtures, wouldnt mind popping along to give you some abus.........err support :D

Not far away from me,wish I'd known I'd have popped down

Five for the same team:
DOGSO
Second Caution x3
OFFINABUS

Long, long time ago (about 4 years)

Thats pretty good going. Cant remember when my 9 was, gotta be nearly 10 years ago now

Mitch - Walsall Wood were the nicest team i met on the Mid Comb!!!

Me? Broke the record in my second game back from Injury... 4 off all same team. One Dogso, One YC, One for threatening to kill me - tit... and One for a Mortal Kombat tackle

yeah and a second yellow for still gobbing off after the first yellow whoop

Back