A&H

MOAS - Morning and afternoon

wazztie16

Level 4 Referee
Level 4 Referee
Does anyone know the times that each of morning and afternoon relate to?

For example, if I close the morning and afternoon of a day, what time would afternoon finish? I would expect tea time, so 5pm ish.

Anyone know?

Just because I usually finish work by about 4pm, so can do evening fixtures most of the time.

The Referee Store
Does anyone know the times that each of morning and afternoon relate to?

For example, if I close the morning and afternoon of a day, what time would afternoon finish? I would expect tea time, so 5pm ish.

Anyone know?

Just because I usually finish work by about 4pm, so can do evening fixtures most of the time.

Morning up to 12pm.
Afternoon up to 12-5pm.

I've still be appointed 3.5 hours away with an afternoon closure though as the times refer to kick off times so closing the afternoon says I can do any game that kicks off after 5. Just to be aware.

Morning up to 12pm.
Afternoon up to 12-5pm.

I've still be appointed 3.5 hours away with an afternoon closure though as the times refer to kick off times so closing the afternoon says I can do any game that kicks off after 5. Just to be aware.

Makes things potentially awkward for me then as I'm a driver for work, my latest finish is usually 4 ish, but based on your example, surely I'd be better just closing my full day? Or are the FA generally understanding? I wouldn't want to close every weekday fully on the chance once in a blue moon I'll get an appointment that's further away than expected.

Let Chris Kay and the level 4 appointment officer know your situation beforehand.

I'd be very surprised if you'd have to travel more than 1.5 ours anywhere as a level 4 given your location.

Noon used to be classed as a morning kickoff, caught a few out, may have changed.

Back