A&H

Match Fees - All Levels

L9212

Evening all,

I think I seen something similar to this a while back but can;t seem to find it. Does anyone know what the rough match fees are (both middles and lines) for each of the levels and their respective leagues. I believe someone posted a one that went up to Championship level.

Thanks.

The Referee Store
Largely depends where you live and referee.
A local county line is 18 + travel, the next step up is 45 all in. For middles it's 25 and 55 resp.

U/18 and adults £23 middle, younger age groups even less........abysmal!

Oh! 30p per mile as well...

Sounds like we need industrial action on the grounds of pay parity, never mind the V & A.........

Hi
I here u guys always complaining about how little u get paid. Well here in New Zealand we get paid 31£ or 55 nzd. This is 4 the top 3 men's level no matter if ur an ar or referee. I know football isn't our main sport but the players in the premier level also play national league. One would think they could fork out a little more .

Hi
I here u guys always complaining about how little u get paid. Well here in New Zealand we get paid 31£ or 55 nzd. This is 4 the top 3 men's level no matter if ur an ar or referee. I know football isn't our main sport but the players in the premier level also play national league. One would think they could fork out a little more .
Yes but doesn't beer cost 50c a pint and petrol 49c a gallon?

In Suffolk youths 9aside £20 11aside £25 no travel, Then adult middles start from £25 but with mileage.

We are indeed paid very well here - although I'm starting to feel a bit embarrassed taking some of the sums when you add on 40 + 30p per mile which means that some clubs like Portaferry and Portavogie are forking out at least 55 quid per week ( more if first team in intermediate divisions). Clubs are folding and increasingly struggling financially and referee fees can't be helping. But then nearly every game has a referee every Saturday so .....

We are indeed paid very well here - although I'm starting to feel a bit embarrassed taking some of the sums when you add on 40 + 30p per mile which means that some clubs like Portaferry and Portavogie are forking out at least 55 quid per week ( more if first team in intermediate divisions). Clubs are folding and increasingly struggling financially and referee fees can't be helping. But then nearly every game has a referee every Saturday so .....
Not sure how Portaferry continues to function as a community. It doesn't appear to have grown or changed significantly since I first remember visiting back in '71 (6 weeks in a tiny house on one of the streets leading away from the ferry port) up to last summer's visit when I took my son back to show him some of the places where I'd grown up.

You don't have to take it if you don't want to? You could not charge them travel etc if you feel it is too much for them to pay?

Back