A&H

Man City v Celtic

svenny76

RefChat Addict
Hi all

I have 1 Man City v Celtic available for the final champions league group fixture on 6th December.

Access to Joes bar, pint and programme, nice comfy leather seat near the half way line, excellent view.

£76 and wil post recorded delivery

Thanks

The Referee Store
I'm not interested but have you tried the facebook/twitter ticket exchanges or bluemoon forum? probably more chance of getting a taker off there.

I'll stick with my £25 ticket in the family stand!

No I haven't, I'll try that, thanks mate.

£76 is face value of the bloody thing !! (Brother in law is a season ticket holder and bought this on top but is now working)
I'll stick with my £14 to watch League 1 Bristol Rovers

We got dicked 5-1 at home v Charlton on Tuesday, and to be fair were a good side, Charlton were another level, basically last seasons championship side.

We got dicked 5-1 at home v Charlton on Tuesday, and to be fair were a good side, Charlton were another level, basically last seasons championship side.
Yeah I'm a Scunny fan and we've played them twice, one of the few teams to take a point from glanford park and they beat us 3-1 at their place in the FA cup so they're certainly a good team. I'll be stood on the terrace against Oxford on Saturday though:D

No I haven't, I'll try that, thanks mate.

£76 is face value of the bloody thing !! (Brother in law is a season ticket holder and bought this on top but is now working)
I'll stick with my £14 to watch League 1 Bristol Rovers
I thought you said 7/6 for a minute. Most I ever paid for a regular season game was £45 in around 2001 for a ticket at Stamford Bridge.

When I first started going to games it use to cost me about £1.25 to watch the fading giants of Leeds United with a squad including Harvey, Reaney, Cooper, Bremner, Clarke, Giles, Hunter, McQueen, Jordan, McKenzie, Graham, Hawley and others

It's crazy isn't it!!

My brother in law has a season ticket at the Etihad (that's how I got this one as he gets first options to buy) I think he pays around £2000 a season!!!
Then on top of that paying these prices for Champions League and other cup game!!

Plus a 7 hour round trip from Weston Super Mare for the privilege!!

More bloody money than sense.

It's crazy isn't it!!

My brother in law has a season ticket at the Etihad (that's how I got this one as he gets first options to buy) I think he pays around £2000 a season!!!
Then on top of that paying these prices for Champions League and other cup game!!

Plus a 7 hour round trip from Weston Super Mare for the privilege!!

More bloody money than sense.
I stopped going to Leeds when I only made 7 home games in a season because of refereeing. I couldn't justify paying nearly £1000 for me and my son to go to so few games.

Back