A&H

LOTG 17/18

The Referee Store
It will work out in pounds through your bank who will carry out the exchange automatically. It works out around £9 a book including p&p.

Tempting...

But I do feel as referees we should be supplied by the FA's that govern us. I am aware that its available in an electronic copy and I can print it off but it just isnt the same.

I agree James. The thing is, The county FA's have them purely for the referee courses :(

I order one each year from my CFA when I re-register. Surprised not all CFA's offer the same option.

Unfortunately not.

Just went to pay the £9.98 for the book... only for Barclays to add a £15 handling fee to it. Cancelled my order so will have to continue using my iPad :/

Last edited:
I ordered because, as much as I love the PDF version, and my Finnish paperback, I would much rather have the real thing.
Nice one.

I've emailed my RDO. He said he will send one to me when he gets them in at our county HQ. Hasn't mentioned any fee so hoping it just turns up. Might be worth a few of you dropping some emails

We haven't got an RDO in Cornwall.... That position was made redundant last month

Well soon have a referee workforce officer instead
Isn't making someone redundant then employing someone else to do the same job under a slightly different title extremely questionable employment practice?

Sounds very shady.

:hmmm:

And they'll no doubt be generally referred to as the RDO, attend national RDO meetings, etc.

@Padfoot I'm not going to say too much about it because you never know what snakes are lurking about on these forums.

The previous RDO has since gone on to open his own academy/training centre thing.

Last edited:
Back