A&H

letter to chairman of league

Tino Best

RefChat Addict
Level 6 Referee
Just done an under 16 game today and in all my time reffing I have never had such exemplary behaviour from both coaching teams, therefore meaning great behavior from players. It was that nice I emailed the chairman of the league to let him know. Bet he doesn't get many emails like that but credit where credits due, whgy shouldn't we let leagues know when there is great behavior rather than just reporting the negative.

The Referee Store
Completely agree. Had a couple of teams when I was doing south reffing uni games who were just superb - everything from the coaches to the captains to all the players themselves just getting on with it in the spirit of the game. Great feeling when you can look back at a game and everyone has genuinely enjoyed themselves.

Just done an under 16 game today and in all my time reffing I have never had such exemplary behaviour from both coaching teams, therefore meaning great behavior from players. It was that nice I emailed the chairman of the league to let him know. Bet he doesn't get many emails like that but credit where credits due, whgy shouldn't we let leagues know when there is great behavior rather than just reporting the negative.
I totally agree, I quite often write a note to the league secretary when I receive good hospitality and respect from the teams.

Back