A&H

Its that time of year again...

.....I have pictures somewhere that my dad took, if I could get them on the computer then I could upload them?....
Please do upload them.

I've been told a gallery feature should be done by the end of may, but in the meantime feel free to post them on the forum itself

The Referee Store
My cup finals list...

Fri 22nd April - Bedworth Nursing Cup U12 Final (middle) 4pm - Bedworth United FC
Wed 27th April - Coventry Schools Cup U12 Final (middle) 4.30pm Coventry Copsewood FC
Sat 7th May - Coventry Minor League Cup U15 Final (middle) 4.15pm - Bedworth United FC
Sun 8th May - Tesco Cup Central Region Finals - Warwick University
Sun 22nd May - Tesco Cup UK Finals - Birmingham City FC

Please do upload them.

I've been told a gallery feature should be done by the end of may, but in the meantime feel free to post them on the forum itself

Sure thing Ross. I'll get them uploaded soon. Don't think there are many of me in action, mainly pre-game - walking out and then afterwards but oh well, face to a name and all that!

I've started a new thread in general. Stick em in there

Well, thats my season finished, with 2 brilliant games as AR!

Knockout cup final, ended 2-1 but could have gone either way, and then they called in 2 NAR's for the league deciding game between the top 2 yesterday! Cracking game, with some brilliant football! Finished 1-1 which secured the title for first. Had comments from player in the pub from both teams saying how well I did on the line, as there was some very close calls I had to make.

Ended on a definite high! Now, to wait for next seasons registration to arrive.

I will be looking at doing Saturdays, Sundays and midweek evening games next season! :D

HAPPY DAYS!

Back