A&H

Its that time of year again...

The Referee Store
I've got a final, got it through the post this morning..

Hodgson Cup Final @ Wakefield City FC :D

First cup final I will have ever been a part of.. But it sounds like there could be quite a crowd there!

As easy as it is for me to say, just relax and you'll be fine

Yeah, they was happy with me assisting on the Plate Semi-Final this morning, so it should all go well.. Although, it'll be the first football match i've turned up to in shirt and tie!

Well you'll need to get used to that, all good practice for higher levels of football :)

I can't remember the last time I went to a game WITHOUT a shirt and tie on! Oh, I can, last February to 3 Sunday mornings I crammed in to get the minimum requirement for Level 4. No way I was wearing civvies for those games!

Just got home from my final. What a great game it was too, I was really pleased with my performance. Surprisingly, so were both managers, all the players and all the 'suits' from the league. It can't have been bad :D. I have pictures somewhere that my dad took, if I could get them on the computer then I could upload them?
But I hope everyone else's finals go as well as mine :).

Glad you had a good game, Greg! Mine is getting ever closer tonight! I think a nice little relax down the beach for a few hours before should help me out ;)

Haha, well some beach time will relax you for sure Glenn! Get yourself down there and have a sunbathe for a few hours..just don't burn ;).

Hah, I don't burn ;) I'm one of those lucky buggers who goes a lovely brown :D And I must, say it did relax me.

Well, hours time until I have to be at the grounds!

Well, I suppose I best fill you all in on the game.

The game itself, went without a problem, apart from one of the floodlights breaking 3/4 of the way through the game!

However, the final whistle went, and a player on the losing team lost his head, and swore at the ref, resulting in a red card being show.. Later on, he came to the officials changing room, asking why.. so we politely told him. He then went off on a little rant, calling the ref everything under the sun.

2 seperate incidents = 2 misconduct reports for him, and a nice ban coming his way.

Oh, and the final score was 3-0

Back