A&H

International transfer

opayin

I've recently relocated to a non-EU country and would like to continue as a referee. The local association has requested a communique/certificate from the England FA about my status ( I'm Level 4 btw). The local association themselves are unsure as to the exact procedure.

How do I go about this?
who to contact at the FA?
should it be the County FA rather than the FA?
Is there an international transfer certificate for referees?

Please help.

The Referee Store
Let us all know how it goes, definitely intrigued to hear about the standard of football wherever you are and how it all plays out!

Would have thought its no different to transferring to a new CFA, something ive done 6 times now. Each time, a quick email to my RDO, he then took care of everything.

A friend had to get clearance when moving to Australia a couple of weeks ago. His County FA got him a letter of recommendation from Wembley. He did his first game last weekend. Said the standard of football was much lower but he still enjoyed himself

Opayin, I believe you'd have to contact the FA as you're a Level 4. This is because technically, at Level 4, you 'belong' to the FA rather than a County Association. Having said that, I'd still contact your County Association RDO as he/she might know what steps to take/pursue.

Back