A&H

Iber Cups

KAM

Level 4 Referee
So over the past week, I've had 2 emails confirming my place if I chose to take it at both Marbella & Estoril. Before I confirm I'm trying to do some digging to get the info before I confirm. Is there any advice little tip about the tournament and anything I should look out for?
Any help will be much appreciated.

The Referee Store
Have a talk with your RDO. North Riding & West Riding regularly send teams to these comps. If no luck with yours, speak with Ross Joyce at North Riding.

So over the past week, I've had 2 emails confirming my place if I chose to take it at both Marbella & Estoril. Before I confirm I'm trying to do some digging to get the info before I confirm. Is there any advice little tip about the tournament and anything I should look out for?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Did you do your research before applying? I can say a couple of things. Firstly don't treat either tournament like a holiday. If you go, you will be travelling as a representative of The FA. Which means you work hard and don't treat it as a lads holiday. Secondly, beef up your body language and signals or they'll eat you alive.

Did you do your research before applying? I can say a couple of things. Firstly don't treat either tournament like a holiday. If you go, you will be travelling as a representative of The FA. Which means you work hard and don't treat it as a lads holiday. Secondly, beef up your body language and signals or they'll eat you alive.

I did some research and heard from others who had been, but I applied didn't think to realise to get accepted but I did. Your point about being a holiday is correct I feel using this it'll help me improve learn different cultures & styles. Okay so a good improvement is positive body language and signals.

Look at the thread below this one for my video from last year, also feel free to message me for any questions, im heading to costa del sol this year!

Back