A&H

I dont like 80% of PL Referees

R

Runner-Ref

'De Zerbi: I don't like 80 per cent of English referees'

This just adds to everything that we have been discussing in many other threads.

What people like De Zerbi don't seem to realise is that their words mean something. When they make a comment like this, it makes those people watching think it is okay to go out and have this attitude with officials at grassroots levels.

He has somehow gone from admitting his player deserved red, to him saying he dislikes the vast majority of referees. I'm sure it is some form of deflection tactic, but its really not appropriate.

The Referee Store
'De Zerbi: I don't like 80 per cent of English referees'

This just adds to everything that we have been discussing in many other threads.

What people like De Zerbi don't seem to realise is that their words mean something. When they make a comment like this, it makes those people watching think it is okay to go out and have this attitude with officials at grassroots levels.

He has somehow gone from admitting his player deserved red, to him saying he dislikes the vast majority of referees. I'm sure it is some form of deflection tactic, but its really not appropriate.
Absolutely, but let's no allow the FA off the hook.

Start of every season is the same message, but because if the FA's weakness they're shown to be hollow words.

Don't get me wrong - it's great that County FA's are stepping up but unless and until the FA starts handing out meaningful sanctions in the pro and higher level amateur game it will keep filtering down.

Certain youths/individuals look-up to their clubs as massive influences and hugely character defining figures. Almost religious like to certain people.

Terrible for the game.

Back