A&H

How about a 'Go watch a Refchat ref' month?

yeah my manager always said it was a well run league, ive been talking to the ref secretary Guy about it - his eager to get me signed

The Referee Store
Yeah, Guy would be! We need refs because the amount of games which have no one refereeing is ridiculous. Even in the Prem there's a couple of Club Appointed Refs!

I do alot of stuff in the Dengie and Blackwater Youth league and do a bit in the Sceptre League. With Sceptre I find I can go a while without a game, then they pop up with loads, so really hit and miss. Theres also a couple of teams I help out that are always playing friendlies so pop along and do those games.

But @HarryD and @Charlie Jones I'll check out the Southend League for sure as really on the look out for a well run, and regular OA league to be part of.

I never knew you was all so close!

Off topic, but I've just gone on a the Southend Sunday website, checked the suspended players (I dunno why!) but one guy is suspended for 3652 days and can play again on 6 November 2023!

Upon googling him, turns out he headbutted the ref after he was sent off for...... aggressive behaviour!! Haha! No wonder they are lacking in refs!

Lol you sure you want to leave that as sent off for "aggressive behaviour" @DaveMac

Padfoot will be foaming at the mouth while typing up his response to that one. :D

Blimey, more essex based referees than you could shake a stick at!

So, does anyone know an easier way of finding out which ref chat members are from which county other than trawling through the members list or starting a thread?

Don't think the search thingy can do it but I may be wrong

Im also a bit short on Kent Referees , I can see Dave , but that's about it so far , Ross , can you please check your directory and inform me

Back