A&H

Hopefully a busy weekend......

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
Now have a game on Saturday and Sunday...... But snow is forecast so not holding my breath .......

Both games confirmed as on, subject to pitch inspection with this cold i will be wearing skates not boots :)

Should have known better : Travelled some 11 miles on winding country roads in the pouring rain get to ground(park pitch) get there 13.10 for 14.00 k.o. plenty of time for pitch inspection etc. 13.30 sat on my own in car park and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... 13.45 i ring fixtures manager , home manager rang him last night, match postponed due to flooded pitch,nice to be told !!! well it was pouring down, as i stood there and saw some dotted puddles. So he says will sort out fee for me. Another 11 miles of winding rain soaked miles to get home, get indoors and my phone beeps a text match off on Sunday pitch flooded..... so downside to this: no football this weekend.... upside to this : i won't be cold and soaked and my kit still clean and ready for next week ( hopefully)

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Snow? Remember to stock up on an excessive amount of bread and milk just in case mate ;)

Snow? Remember to stock up on an excessive amount of bread and milk just in case mate ;)
I'm getting a right mixture now haven't a clue what MET office is doing apparently Saturday heavy rain and Sunday FOG......

Back