A&H

Open Age Gutted!

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Hi Ross,

Thank you for an excellent first season officiating in the Duchy League. Your marks have been very good and from comments I have also received I wish to offer you the opportunity to referee the TJ International Reserve Team Cup Final .

The game is scheduled to be played at Sticker FC on Tuesday 17th Maywith a 6:30 pm kick off. The teams are Foxhole Reserves v Lostwithiel Reserves.

I very much hope that you are able to accept this appointment and look forward to an early response.

One slight problem, I'm on holiday so gonna have to turn it down :(

Already looked at flying back to do it, can't quite justify the 700 quid, 20 hours of flying and then the 12 hours driving.

Apparently cancelling the holiday isn't an option :p

The Referee Store
They won't rearrange the date to suit you mate? ;)

Nice feedback though after the hard work required from you to get back onto the green stuff after injury. :)

I'm over the moon that in my first season back after a 4 year absence I get this. Could just kill my missus for booking a holiday during May as its her quietest period for her business. Some people eh? It's all me me me! :p

Hi Ross,

Thank you for an excellent first season officiating in the Duchy League. Your marks have been very good and from comments I have also received I wish to offer you the opportunity to referee the TJ International Reserve Team Cup Final .

The game is scheduled to be played at Sticker FC on Tuesday 17th Maywith a 6:30 pm kick off. The teams are Foxhole Reserves v Lostwithiel Reserves.

I very much hope that you are able to accept this appointment and look forward to an early response.

One slight problem, I'm on holiday so gonna have to turn it down :(

Already looked at flying back to do it, can't quite justify the 700 quid, 20 hours of flying and then the 12 hours driving.

Apparently cancelling the holiday isn't an option :p

Unlucky that mate.

Must have been incredibly hard to write a reply after such a nicely worded offer letter/email. :)

just think they appointed you thats what matters. so the mrs dont fancy singles holidays this year then lol

Back