A&H

Free kit

The Referee Store
Has anyone still NOT received their FA supplied kit order?
Still waiting! Got a spare top at the start of the season as needed a new one. Ironed the new badge to it, but it keeps coming off in the wash (I’m sure I’ve done something wrong 😂)

Mind you we’re quite out of the way down here, so we’re probably last on the pile for the free stuff. I’m just hoping it’s not coming via Hermes otherwise I’m never getting it!

Mine has not arrived yet - some officials near me have had theirs. When I chased Kitlocker - they said due to demand etc etc - now latest is mid september for the final deliveries. So 3 months after the orders were taken.. ;)

When I chased Kitlocker - they said due to demand .. ;)
Hardly like the demand wasn't known..they knew they were getting up to X amount of orders that all had to be submitted by a certain date.
Still waiting! Got a spare top at the start of the season as needed a new one. Ironed the new badge to it, but it keeps coming off in the wash (I’m sure I’ve done something wrong 😂)

Mind you we’re quite out of the way down here, so we’re probably last on the pile for the free stuff. I’m just hoping it’s not coming via Hermes otherwise I’m never getting it!
I've had a similar problem but only when it goes through the dryer. So think the safe bet is to wash at 30 or 40 degrees and not run through a tumble dryer.

Mine has not arrived yet - some officials near me have had theirs. When I chased Kitlocker - they said due to demand etc etc - now latest is mid september for the final deliveries. So 3 months after the orders were taken.. ;)
It will probably arrive in time for the end of the season knowing our luck. But its free so i suppose we will have to cope with it.

Back