A&H

Forum rules......

The Referee Store
I don't think rules are necessary really, this a great site withe great people, sometimes the threads get a little off topic but Ross and Dan are on top of that all the time and most people know when the line has been crossed. :)

sometimes the threads get a little off topic but Ross and Dan are on top of that all the time and most people know when the line has been crossed. :)
No mention of @Reffariiii ? He's going to be incredibly offended HullRef!!!

In terms of the OP, I don't think we need an 'official' set of rules at all, everyone knows pretty much what is right/wrong, and if/when people cross that line, they're told by one of the staff!

[QUOTE="DanCohen17, post: 22400, member: 213"

In terms of the OP, I don't think we need an 'official' set of rules at all, everyone knows pretty much what is right/wrong, and if/when people cross that line, they're told by one of the staff![/QUOTE]

Exactly what I meant to say :)

I'd like to think were all grown up enough to know what's acceptable and what's not. This site has done alright for the last 3 and a half years without any forum rules and id like to think we can continue in the same way.

Maybe when people sign up you send they get a message saying not to talk about card lenience :p haha they seem to be taking over

Back