A&H

Open Age First Pre Season Appointment Tomorrow

p4yno

Level 5 Referee
First appointment of the 2014/15 season tomorrow as an assistant between two teams from the Combined Counties League Premier Division and Sussex County League respectively so it will be a very good standard.

I am hoping to learn a lot tomorrow from the appointed referee who is a Level 3 and gain valuable experience as I am going for promotion this season. I am hoping to get as many assistant roles under my belt this pre season for experience.

The Referee Store
Oh no. Hope it heals ASAP. I have got another assistant appointment today, evening game contesting a Combined Counties League Premier Division against a Isthmian League Division One side.

First appointment of the 2014/15 season tomorrow as an assistant between two teams from the Combined Counties League Premier Division and Sussex County League respectively so it will be a very good standard.

I am hoping to learn a lot tomorrow from the appointed referee who is a Level 3 and gain valuable experience as I am going for promotion this season. I am hoping to get as many assistant roles under my belt this pre season for experience.
Good luck David take your time in decision making and enjoy.

Congrats on the appoiontments. L3 will teach you a lot - not from what they say, but from what and how they do it.

Assistants are there to assist, not insist but you are qualified so know the Laws and obviously you have been proven to know your stuff other wise you would not have got it.

Who are you Middle men out of interest?

I have another assistant referee appointment for the 29th July, another Combined Counties League Premier Division side. In the middle the other day was Marcus Carmichael. I learnt alot, very impressed.

Back