A&H

End of season

I am going to be very happy for the break, I have a lot of exams coming up, including 5 next week, I have a charity tournament at carrow road on the 20th and a middle at carrow road with Darren Huckerby and Darren Eadie playing on the 30th, apart from that a couple of tournaments, My last exam is on the 13th of June, so I will spend a week of sleeping and then its up the gym aiming to be able to complete the level 4 fitness test so I am good to go for OA next season and if I get injured again I don't have to do some much training after I have recovered.

The Referee Store
Some of my mates have 24 exams!!! And others that have like 6! Haha I bet they do, I won't be doing many more hopefully!!!:(

Hopefully I make the Premier League before the end of next year so I won't have to do A Levels - maybe a chance? ;) Overall I have 13 exams this year I believe with my last being on June 12th - The same day as the first match of the World Cup, which is convenient!

My last exam is the 3rd :)D:D:D) which is 10 days before most of my friends last exam!!

Well, lucky you! :p I have a couple of friends who have an exam on the 22nd of June! Not sure I could stomach that personally...

22nd??! That would be over a month of exams!!!

8th?! I have 3 weeks of exams, then done!

Yeah, it was English Language :/ In a way I'd rather get them over and done with but having extra revision time is alright

Having passed out of full time education more than 32 years ago I decided to try out some level 2 qualifications, some vocational, some as part of my job role. I couldn't believe how easy it was to pass them. Some of this was no doubt down to the standard of the examination but I also think more of it was due to my years of practice of doing exams and having no exam nerves. So if you're doing your GCSEs this time around, bear that in mind, exam technique and being calm can earn you a lot more marks than not knowing how to tackle the exam and fretting.

I've got 20 exams left, had my first today. Would've been 25 overall but I got an A in maths so dropped it and a B in English language so I'm not re-sitting

Thought you might pop up!! I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, prepare for a drubbing on Saturday :p

I Think i can call my 1st season a success:
Holder of what the league say is the youngest trio in the country.
Holder of Most league games covered by a level 8 official in the season (54).
Appointed to 5 League Cup Finals.
And i will be returning next season! :)

Lots still to learn and mistakes to be made too! :)

However As the league season ends the tournament season starts :)
Then off to Iber Cup In June/July!

Michael Oliver i believe holds that one! He is the same age as Bobby but joined before Bobby.

Back