A&H

Do your homework

Brian Hamilton

RefChat Addict
Observer/Tutor
Did mine earlier for my "semi-finals" tomorrow when I referee my last game of football. Turns out they aren't semis but full on finals of the County Women's League Cup and Trophy.

Think I'll go to bed soon for the extra zzzzs and give my boots a clean before I do.

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
Did mine earlier for my "semi-finals" tomorrow when I referee my last game of football. Turns out they aren't semis but full on finals of the County Women's League Cup and Trophy.

Think I'll go to bed soon for the extra zzzzs and give my boots a clean before I do.

Will you be giving your refs kit a ceremonial 'lobbing in the bin' on the way home?

Serious question :)

Enjoy the game mate.
I did. The winning team manager had a different view of things, but then again so will his misconduct hearing.
Will you be giving your refs kit a ceremonial 'lobbing in the bin' on the way home?

Serious question :)
No, the shorts come in handy for the gym. The socks are good for festivals and assessing. The short has been claimed by a mate.
Burn it in the centre circle, Hendrix style at the final whistle.

:D
ROFLMAO. I could just about walk after lining for 90 minutes then refereeing for 90 minutes.

I did. The winning team manager had a different view of things, but then again so will his misconduct hearing.

No, the shorts come in handy for the gym. The socks are good for festivals and assessing. The short has been claimed by a mate.

ROFLMAO. I could just about walk after lining for 90 minutes then refereeing for 90 minutes.

So you still have 66% of the kit 'just in case' ;)

I feel another comeback coming on :p

More comebacks than Tom Jones, The Bee Gees and The Rolling Stones put together this lad ;):D

I'm done. Left knee in bits, right Achilles shredded and I daren't post my hrm output for the 2nd game this afternoon or they'll be taking me away

Back