A&H

Cup finals.....

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
anyone got any? Ive seen a few posts on space book and twitter, be interested to hear what you got?

The Referee Store
On the line, for a semi, for our number 2 (we have 3 despite being such a small County!) county cup. Experienced man in the middle so should be a good learning day.

anyone got any? Ive seen a few posts on space book and twitter, be interested to hear what you got?

I have been allocated an assistant position on the Spalding Inter Services Trophy Final on 31st March, but not heard any thing from Lincs FA yet regarding any Lincs County Cup Finals or the Peterborough League for any of their Finals. I am hopeful but will have to wait and see 'Fingers & toes crossed'

On the line for County Cup U16 Girls Final. Middle of U16 Bedworth Nursing Cup Final which should be a feisty affair! Also the referee for an ESFA U16 Boys final at Burton Albion FC

The local Sunday League final's aren't while May!!

Congrat's to all with Special Appointments.

I have been allocated an assistant position on the Spalding Inter Services Trophy Final on 31st March, but not heard any thing from Lincs FA yet regarding any Lincs County Cup Finals or the Peterborough League for any of their Finals. I am hopeful but will have to wait and see 'Fingers & toes crossed'

Update to the above, now been given the middle of the Spalding Sunday Adult League - John Chappell Shield Final

This is my first season, do you think it could be possible to get a cup final as either in the middle, line or 4th next season ?

Well, anything is possible, but I'd set a different goal -- one that is focused on your performance, not on your appointments.

Just had news of the Barnsley & District FA Hospital Cup Final middle at Oakwell - I'm overjoyed!

well done lads! hoppy when is your final might pop up if its open to public

Arran its 22nd April dont know what arrangements are as there are 4 games on during the day. first kick off is 10 am but when i find more info will let you know

Back