A&H

County Cup finals!

DanCohen17

Simply The Best
I know normally @Ross starts this thread, but with a couple of guys have already posted about receiving the first magic letter of the season! (2nd being promotion!)

So, if you've had the letter and been appointed, do let us know!

Congrats in advance to ALL appointed :)

The Referee Store
Yep, though don't know what - we get individual appointments at a meeting / seminar next week. Open age.

I've been appointed to officiate on one too :D Although I won't find out exact details until the seminar in a couple of weeks

I've been given one. 4th Official on a Sunday Cup Final. Was pretty surprised as its my first full season, but looking forward to it.

I was given the heads up for a Women's County Cup Semi - running the line, and have since received the letter inviting me to a seminar for Cup Finals. I have heard a whisper it is for the Women's Cup Final, but I won't find out for sure until the seminar next week. All suited and booted. Will be a bit of a rush going straight after work mind.

I have :) even though I do not feel as I've had a particularly good season compared to previous years, must have been something right though?
Had my finals training event last night and been appointed AR on the Veterans Cup. It will be my first vets game so really looking forward to seeing how the standard of football compares with the 'younger men's' game.

Fourth Official on our Open Age Junior County Cup Final - will be my first experience of doing that job so sure there will be plenty of nerves!

We'll have to compare notes, Russell. I'm just hoping that Jose isn't one of the managers involved in my game :)

Went to the seminar last night, great evening and found out I've been appointed as an AR to the U14 Girls county cup final :D Very happy, especially as it's my first season

Assistant referee on a combined worcestershire and Herefordshire women's cup final I'm 27th of April. Happy with that! Anyone get gifts from their county f.a for the finals?

What sort of things do you need to do to get noticed for a County Cup Final? I'm hoping for one next year.

Back