A&H

Club marks

Refchatuser:)

Level 3 Referee
Does anyone have complete MOAS update with their club marks as a level 4 ref?
Looks like I am missing a few, even from December 2022.

The Referee Store
Does anyone have complete MOAS update with their club marks as a level 4 ref?
Looks like I am missing a few, even from December 2022.
I think it's the first year that step 6 have used Moas for club marks and step5 have been out of the groove for a couple of years.
I think the FA will be chasing clubs with non-completions.
Longest I had was almost 3 weeks after a game for a mark to come through

I had a game with no marks. My Step 5 Referee Appointments Secretary chased the two Clubs and got it sorted about 6 weeks post-game
Ironically, it was so long after the game, I got better marks than expected. Think the two Clubs involved may have forgotten the game 🐈

If a club is late submitting your marks you really want to pray the one(s) after you had an absolute shocker. If their performances made you look like Howard Webb that can only end up good for you 😂

When was the cut point for clubs to enter the mark? Any one knows ?
It will probably be closed now. Previously, the FA stated that matches in May would be outside the marking scheme averages, so lets see if they hold to this.

Thank you.
Some of the club marks still not updated on MOAS (from March/April etc.) I assume, the FA will request previous mark directly from clubs, or will make decision on the base evidence they already has.

Had a step 5 club in Cornwall who apparently hadn't given anyone marks all season and then did them all at the end. 70's all round 😒

That is not fair for the referee who referred their game. If you didn’t any game of that team then you already start ahead. I think, if they didn’t put by the end of season. That club marks need to be scraped

Had a step 5 club in Cornwall who apparently hadn't given anyone marks all season and then did them all at the end. 70's all round 😒
Probably as a result of the threat of a fine from the FA for failing to do so.....

Back