A&H

Caution Reporting on The Whole Game

Russell S

Hi,
Is anybody else having trouble with The Whole Game caution/misconduct reporting system.
I've tried several times to add a caution, I get a far as match date, my role and the home and away team but cant get any further as the page wont save an go to the next part where you add player name and caution code. I've tried now from two PC's and it still wont work.

The Referee Store
This may not be entirely relevant but when I did mine I had to select the parent club (e.g. No-one Fc) and then the offshoot (e.g. No-one Fc U11s) before I could continue to the next page. This applies to both teams.
Hope you sort it soon!

Hi,
Is anybody else having trouble with The Whole Game caution/misconduct reporting system.
I've tried several times to add a caution, I get a far as match date, my role and the home and away team but cant get any further as the page wont save an go to the next part where you add player name and caution code. I've tried now from two PC's and it still wont work.

I had exactly the same problem yesterday afternoon - the 'Save' icon was greyed out.

I had to keep logging in and out - on about the 5th attempt it worked

Yes, and me. Let me add the game but then the save icon was greyed out, took me many attempts to get it to work properly.

When WGS works it is great, when it doesn't it is truly, truly terrible.

Back