A&H

Casio RFT-100 Timer

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
Hi all

Just wondering, what are your thoughts on the Casio RFT-100 referee timer? I'm thinking on buying it, but wondered what are the thoughts of people that have used them

Thanks

The Referee Store
Got it for Christmas - brilliant. It has a big stopwatch and a smaller one at the top, so when you stop the clock the main one keeps going and the small one starts, so it tells you how much added time.

Sounds like a buy might be on the books then! Cheers lads

Can't help you with the casio but I got a Spintso for christmas and it is brilliant, can't fault it at all!

Yeah, but for that I'd be looking at nearly treble the price!! :p

Thats what I was thinking;)

But, do I go for a Black one at £45 with discount, or navy one at £32....

The problem I face!! What do you think about the colour? Does it really make a difference?

I got the black, but only because I wear it all the time as a day to day watch as well!

I've also got a Spintso but the RFT-100 is a superb watch on it's own, you could also look at it's little brother - the 'round' one, which does all the same things except has a slightly smaller face and doesn't have the vibrate function.

Thanks guys. I've decided I'll be getting one, just need to think on which colour now, this forum might be costing me money now with my decision!!:D

I really like it, I'm tempted to get another to match!! Simple to use with clear screen and it's not really bulky

I think I'll go with the link you gave me. Is the % discounted at the checkout or do I need a promo code?

Back