A&H

Cardiff - Wolves

cwyeary

RefChat Addict
Wow. What a final 3 minutes for Mike Dean. Two PK's (correctly given) and both a missed. Warnock telling the Wolves boss to **** off afterwards was golden as well.

The Referee Store
Haha, that's brilliant. Bet I'd get a bollocking if I did that on the parks with an assessor present. :p

Warnock showing a real lack of class again. Yes, it is customary for managers to shake hands after the game, but Wolves saved two penalties in stoppage time so he can surely forgive Santos for running onto the pitch at the full time whistle.

I backed three or more yellows in the second half the moment I got the third I turned it off so the Mrs could put some cobblers on the box.

F*******ck

Colin’s comeuppance after robbing us of 3 points last Monday.... Love Mike Deans theatrics too! Bet that riled him too lol

He’s celebrated twice now at BDTBL with last minute goals. He is looking more and more like a football dinasaur, appreciation for his efforts whilst with us but not since.

I think Dean is a genius there. He's in the box, it's a bit crowded. With that gesture the whole world can instantly see the decision.
Yeah, it's a bit OTT, but all makes sense in context.

The delay isn't him being dramatic, he's clearly waiting for his AR and gives it based on the flag/comms. And a big obvious point makes it clear it's a penalty rather than anything else. The most exciting moment in the merseyside derby yesterday was when the ref pointed for a GK and a few Everton fans thought it was a penalty!

Back