A&H

Big game today...

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
U16 Premier League Youth game today at my local (well known for producing young talented players) Football League club's academy.

Will be a quick pace I'm sure.

Done loads of these games here on the line, but this is my highest age group middle with NAR's at this ground and ability level.

Looking forward to it!

The Referee Store
Enjoy the game mate.
Thanks mate, I did.

By far the best game I've been involved in this season.

Finished Crewe Alex 4 - 2 Luton Town.

1 caution for a tactical foul, no complaints.

Not one shout of 'foul throw' or 'in the back'. Only one decision questioned all game, that was by one player who was penalised for a foul he felt was harsh, a team mate told him 'it was a foul, get on with it'.

As you would expect the quality was fantastic from both teams.

Absolute joy to be part of.

Need to report the caution on Whole Game - anybody any idea how to find the league??

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Are you sure it has to be reported? I only ask because the academy games near me don't report any of them below U18

Double check but down here acadamies (Championship / PL) are self reporting and as such the ref doesn't have any admin to do - even reporting the final score etc. You just turn up, officiate, get paid, go home.

Are you sure it has to be reported? I only ask because the academy games near me don't report any of them below U18

That would fit Whole Game, as there is nothing below U18 listed.

Seems to go against the grain though, this not reporting malarkey....

That would fit Whole Game, as there is nothing below U18 listed.

Seems to go against the grain though, this not reporting malarkey....
Email whoever assigned you to the match? That way, your back's covered, just in case...

I'd say contact your RDO regardless to cover your back. As far as I know, the cards are sent in for any sanctioned game, and of course if it wasn't sanctioned...

Do by email, download pdf version of misconduct form fill it in on your computer and email to your disciplinary secretary, i had to do it that way the other week when the Whole Game portal wasn't working.

Even if you were given the opportunity to referee/line on some of the best football in the county?
In all of my 10 years of refereeing i have never not sent in a report, and no matter what i will not change my unblemished reporting record ;)
There should never/ever be an instance when any referee should not send in a misconduct report.

In all of my 10 years of refereeing i have never not sent in a report, and no matter what i will not change my unblemished reporting record ;)
There should never/ever be an instance when any referee should not send in a misconduct report.

Precisely

Imagine someone commits violent conduct and you can't report it to the FA.

I couldn't go into a game knowing that could happen

Have you ever done any of the academy games in Lancashire, like Man U U14's for example? Do you know if they have their cards reported?

This isn't meant to sound awkward or patronising, I just wonder whether it is only hull where we dont send in those sort of cards?

Precisely

Imagine someone commits violent conduct and you can't report it to the FA.

I couldn't go into a game knowing that could happen
The players would have a field(no pun intended) day knowing they could do and say practically anything and not get sanctioned for it
Many moons ago i was asked to referee a friendly match between the company i worked for's team and one of their fiercest rivals but when i said i would ref it just like a league match reporting all disciplinary bookings his reply " Oh you can't do that its only a non- sanctioned friendly" so i said i would not do it in those circumstances... and i didn't.

Back